On the heels of its recent brief on Better Incentive Information, the Pew Charitable Trusts released a research collection related to economic development tax incentives best practices. The collection includes a variety of issue briefs, reports and fact sheets. Check it out here.
- Business Incentives Initiative Launch– April 2014
- Evaluations are essential to smart incentives – September 2014
- Business Incentives Initiative Update – December 2014
- Data management for business incentives – June 2015
- Incentive project accountability and transparency – August 2015
- Incentive program impact and evaluation – September 2015
- Making the most of incentive evaluations – November 2015
- New reports on state incentive programs – May 2016
All members of the Business Incentives Initiative team continue to work to develop better processes for monitoring compliance and evaluating the effectiveness of incentive programs.